Our Fuzz Bender MkII is a faithful recreation of the three-transistor-based fuzz circuit of the Bender family. This is an immaculate reproduction of a classic pedal, but with a few tweaks for performance and reliability improvements. The performance of these pedals relies on two essential things; careful selection of premium quality components and fine tuning of the final build, and this is exactly what our focus is on. We have sourced an amazing stock of rare and highly sought after NOS components; some amazing NOS Mullard and Philips capacitors, NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors, and an array of top grade NOS Mullard germanium transistors.
We follow our same tradition of extreme attention to detail when putting these pedals together. Every component used is of the highest quality, with absolutely no compromise. The circuit is also housed in a high quality large aluminium enclosure, professionally powder coated to our exact specification.
Please note: the product’s image shows some of the optional features, which won’t be included unless these are purchased with the pedal. Also, please refer to the “Options Explained” section to see the selection of enclosure colours we stock.
The price displayed is the pedal’s base price. This doesn’t include transistor upgrades and other options.
- Aluminum enclosure professionally powder coated in a variety of finishes. These are very durable and absolutely gorgeous enclosures.
- Hand selected NOS Mullard transistors. We can fit these pedals with the following NOS transistors:
- 2x Mullard OC75 and 1x Mullard OC76. These sound outstanding and are a perfect match for this circuit. The general sound is a little agressive and very cutting.
- 3x Mullard OC84 are softer and smoother in comparison to OC75/OC76, but sound equally refined. These are also a perfect match for the circuit, and are more for the players who like the overall MkII sound but prefer a more rounded sound.
- NOS Mullard “Mustard” C296 polyester capacitors.
- Philips electrolytic capacitors.
- NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors.
- Tagboard construction.
- Premium Cliff UK jacks.
- Alpha 16mm potentiometers.
- Premium 22 AWG solid core Silver-plated copper wire with Teflon insulation, for superior signal transmission.
- Audio-grade shielded wire.
- Lead free, Silver-based solder.
- True bypass.
- Fully hand wired.
- 3 years warranty.
- Dimensions: 120 x 94.5 x 34 mm (W x D x H).