Our Germanium Fuzz is a classic fuzz pedal reminiscent of those made in the 1960s. The pedal produces very desirable fuzz tones with all the nuances that germanium transistors are known for. The circuit interacts very well with the guitar’s volume pot, and goes from a cleanish tone (depending on the selected transistors) to full blown disctortion just by working your guitar volume.
We have sourced an amazing stock of rare and highly sought after NOS components; some amazing NOS Philips capacitors, NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors, and an array of top grade NOS Mullard and Newmarket germanium transistors. Our Germanium Fuzz takes you ever so close to the mojo of vintage units.
We follow our same tradition of extreme attention to detail when putting these pedals together. Every component used is of the highest quality, with absolutely no compromise. The circuit is also housed in a high quality aluminium enclosure, professionally powder coated to our exact specification.
Please note: This is a special version limited to two units only. It is fitted with a Newmarket NKT271 and a Mullard AC128 germanium transistors, yielding a smooth and super refined fuzz tone.
- High quality Hammond aluminium enclosure, professionally powder coated in Gold/Black Hammertone finish with an added clear coat for extra protection.
- Hand-selected Newmarket NKT271 and Mullard AC128 germanium transistors.
- NOS Philips moulded metallised polyester capacitors “Mepolesco” type. These are the exact same ones used in the original Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face.
- NOS Philips electrolytic capacitors.
- NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors.
- Genuine Vero stripborad 0.15” pitch.
- Premium Cliff UK jacks.
- Alpha 16mm potentiometers.
- Alpha footswitch.
- Premium 22 AWG solid core Silver-plated copper wire with Teflon insulation, for superior signal transmission.
- Audio-grade shielded wire.
- Lead free, Silver-based solder.
- True bypass.
- Fully hand wired.
- 3 years warranty.
- Dimensions: 121 x 66 x 40 mm (W x D x H).