Silicon Fuzz is very similar to our Germanium Fuzz but with silicon transistors instead. The results are a pedal that produces edgier fuzz tones with a brighter sound and more gain on tap. The circuit interacts well with the guitar’s volume pot, though not as well as Germanium Fuzz does. Apart from its awesome sound, the pedal is also completely unaffected by temperature variations resulting in a very stable circuit that has consistent performance under any condition.
We have sourced an amazing stock of rare and highly sought after NOS components; some amazing NOS ERO capacitors, NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors, and an array of top grade NOS silicon transistors. Our Silicon Fuzz takes you ever so close to the mojo of vintage units.
We follow our same tradition of extreme attention to detail when putting these pedals together. Every component used is of the highest quality, with absolutely no compromise. The circuit is also housed in a high quality aluminium enclosure, professionally powder coated to our exact specification.
- High quality Hammond aluminium enclosure, professionally powder coated in Emerald Sparkle.
- Hand-selected NOS Texas Instruments BC183 silicon transistors
- NOS ERO ROE Roderstein KT1801 film capacitors.
- NOS Philips and Frako electrolytic capacitors.
- NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors.
- Genuine Vero stripborad 0.15” pitch.
- Premium Cliff UK jacks.
- Alpha 16mm potentiometers.
- Premium 22 AWG solid core Silver-plated copper wire with Teflon insulation, for superior signal transmission.
- Audio-grade shielded wire.
- Lead free, Silver-based solder.
- True bypass.
- Fully hand wired.
- 3 years warranty.
- Dimensions: 121 x 66 x 40 mm (W x D x H).
There are no reviews yet.