This is a very special and limited “Mojo Edition” of Fuzz Bender. It is fitted with a toggle switch that allows to select either a Mk I.V (right position) or Mk II (left position) circuits, giving a great level of versatility. Additionally, a side bias knob is also added for extra tweakability. At the heart of the pedal lies a trio of super rare and hand-selected NOS Mullard OC82D germanium transistors. These have a tone to die for in both Mk I.V and Mk II modes. Knobs can be selected in black or cream.
- Large Hammond enclosure (1590P1) professionally powder coated in Matt Black finish. These are very durable and absolutely gorgeous enclosures.
- Hand selected NOS Mullard OC82D germanium transistors. These are super rare and have an incredibly articulate tone.
- NOS Mullard “Mustard” C296 polyester capacitors.
- Philips electrolytic capacitors.
- NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors.
- Genuine Vero stripborad 0.15” pitch.
- Premium Cliff UK jacks.
- Alpha 16mm and 24mm potentiometers.
- Premium 22 AWG solid core Silver-plated copper wire with Teflon insulation, for superior signal transmission.
- Audio-grade shielded wire.
- Lead free, Silver-based solder.
- True bypass.
- Battery toggle switch.
- DC socket that accepts 9VDC power in centre-positive (reverse) polarity.
- Fully hand wired.
- 3 years warranty.
- Dimensions: 153 x 82 x 50 mm (W x D x H).