Our Fuzz Bender MkII is a faithful recreation of the three-transistor-based fuzz circuit of the Bender family. This is an immaculate reproduction of a classic pedal, but with a few tweaks for performance and reliability improvements. The performance of these pedals relies on two essential things; careful selection of premium quality components and fine tuning of the final build, and this is exactly what our focus is on. For this special ruin, we have sourced an amazing stock of rare and highly sought after NOS components; some amazing NOS WIMA and Philips capacitors, NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors, and an array of top grade NOS Mullard germanium transistors.
We follow our same tradition of extreme attention to detail when putting these pedals together. Every component used is of the highest quality, with absolutely no compromise. The circuit is also housed in a high quality large aluminium enclosure, professionally powder coated to our exact specification.
- Aluminum enclosure professionally powder coated in Teal Sparkle finish. These are very durable and absolutely gorgeous enclosures.
- Hand selected NOS Mullard OC82D germanium transistors.
- NOS WIMA TFF Film capacitors.
- Philips electrolytic capacitors.
- NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors.
- Tagboard construction.
- Premium Cliff UK jacks.
- Alpha 16mm potentiometers.
- Premium 22 AWG solid core Silver-plated copper wire with Teflon insulation, for superior signal transmission.
- Audio-grade shielded wire.
- Lead free, Silver-based solder.
- True bypass.
- Fully hand wired.
- 3 years warranty.
- Dimensions: 120 x 94.5 x 34 mm (W x D x H).