This is a custom version of Fuzz Bender (MkII Pro). The toggle switch on the right hand side swaps the third transistor for an early Mullard OC202 silicon transistor. This reduces the noise floor rather dramatically, and makes the tone a bit brighter and snappier. The second toggle switch has an impact on the pedal’s bias; in the up position, the tone is quite buzzy and bright. Flip the switch to the down position and the tone becomes much smoother and a tad darker.
Please note: these custom pedals are not available regularly, and are only built when components are available and when time allows. Please contact us for further information on availability.
- Gorva enclosure in Chameleon finish.
- Hand selected NOS transistors: 3x Mullard OC75 and 1x Mullard OC202 silicon transistor.
- NOS Mullard “Mustard” C296 polyester capacitors.
- Philips electrolytic capacitors.
- NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors.
- Premium Cliff UK jacks.
- Alpha 16mm potentiometers.
- Premium 22 AWG solid core Silver-plated copper wire with Teflon insulation, for superior signal transmission.
- Audio-grade shielded wire.
- Lead free, Silver-based solder.
- True bypass.
- Fully hand wired.
- 3 years warranty.