This is a custom dual germanium transistor version of our Fuzz Bender Mk I.V. It uses two switchable pairs of hand-selected NOS germanium transistors for more versatility and tonal variation. Each toggle switch allows to have either a Mullard OC75 in the up position, or a Mullard OC84 in the down position. This combination of transistors as well as the extra external bias pot make the pedal exceptionally versatile with a wide tone palette. Also included is a toggle switch on the back for disconnecting the internal battery without having to unplug the pedal. The pedal is housed in a premium GØRVA enclosure in Chameleon finish.
Please note: these custom pedals are not available regularly, and are only built when components are available and when time allows. Please contact us for further information on availability.
- GØRVA enclosure in beautiful Chameleon finish.
- Hand selected NOS germanium transistors: 2x Mullard OC75 and 2x Mullard OC84.
- NOS Mullard “Mustard” C296 polyester capacitors.
- Philips electrolytic capacitors.
- NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors.
- Premium Cliff UK jacks.
- Alpha 16mm potentiometers.
- Premium 22 AWG solid core Silver-plated copper wire with Teflon insulation, for superior signal transmission.
- Audio-grade shielded wire.
- Lead free, Silver-based solder.
- True bypass.
- Fully hand wired.
- 3 years warranty.