This is a custom dual fuzz pedal with two pairs of germanium and silicon transistors for extra versatility. Each toggle switch allows to select either a germanium or a silicon transistor, so you can have a pure germanium fuzz, pure silicon fuzz, or any combination in-between. The pedal is fitted with an external bias knob, on top of the classic Volume and Fuzz knobs, to help compensate for the variation between the different transistors. Also included is a toggle switch on the back for disconnecting the internal battery without having to unplug the pedal. The pedal is housed in a premium GØRVA enclosure in Chameleon finish.
Please note: these custom pedals are not available regularly, and are only built when components are available and when time allows. Please contact us for further information on availability.
- GØRVA enclosure in beautiful Chameleon finish.
- Hand selected NOS transistors: 2N1302/CV7351 germanium transistors and CV10806 silicon transistors.
- NOS Philips moulded metallised polyester capacitors “Mepolesco” type. These are the exact same ones used in the original Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face.
- Philips electrolytic capacitors.
- NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors.
- Tagboard construction.
- Premium Cliff UK jacks.
- Alpha 16mm potentiometers.
- Premium 22 AWG solid core Silver-plated copper wire with Teflon insulation, for superior signal transmission.
- Audio-grade shielded wire.
- Lead free, Silver-based solder.
- True bypass.
- Fully hand wired.
- 3 years warranty.