This is a custom dual fuzz pedal with two pairs of germanium and silicon transistors for extra versatility. Each toggle switch allows to select either a germanium or a silicon transistor, so you can have a pure germanium fuzz, pure silicon fuzz, or any combination in-between. The pedal is fitted with an external bias knob, on top of the classic Volume and Fuzz knobs, to help compensate for the variation between the different transistors. Additionally, a Filter control is included for controlling the circuit’s low end, adding tremendous versatility to the pedal. Also included is a toggle switch on the back for disconnecting the internal battery without having to unplug the pedal. The pedal is housed in a Hammond enclosure, powder-coated in a colour of choice.
Please note: these custom pedals are not available regularly, and are only built when components are available and when time allows. Please contact us for further information on availability.
- Genuine Hammond aluminium enclosure. powder-coated in a finish of your choice.
- Hand-selected NOS germanium and silicon transistors. The pedal is normally built with 2N1302/CV7351 germanium transistors and CV10806 silicon transistors, but upgrades are available with a surcharge.
- NOS Philips moulded metallised polyester capacitors “Mepolesco” type. These are the exact same ones used in the original Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face.
- Philips electrolytic capacitors.
- NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors.
- Tagboard construction.
- Premium Cliff UK jacks.
- Alpha 16mm potentiometers.
- Premium 22 AWG solid core Silver-plated copper wire with Teflon insulation, for superior signal transmission.
- Audio-grade shielded wire.
- Premium Kester Lead-free Silver-based solder.
- True bypass.
- Fully hand wired.
- 3 years warranty.
- Dimensions: 121 x 66 x 40 mm.