This is a custom dual boost pedal with a germanium and a silicon transistor for extra versatility. The toggle switch on the right hand side switches between a hand-selected Mullard OC44 germanium transistor and a Philips 2N3906 silicon transistor. The second toggle switch help to tweak the pedal’s frequency response, with three positions for treble, mid, and bass focused tones. Also included is a toggle switch on the back for disconnecting the internal battery without having to unplug the pedal. The pedal is housed in a premium GØRVA enclosure in Chameleon finish.
Please note: these custom pedals are not available regularly, and are only built when components are available and when time allows. Please contact us for further information on availability.
- GØRVA enclosure in beautiful Chameleon finish.
- Hand selected NOS transistors: Mullard OC44 germanium transistor and Philips 2N3906 silicon transistor.
- NOS Mullard “Mustard” C296 polyester capacitors.
- Philips electrolytic capacitors.
- NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors.
- Premium Cliff UK jacks.
- Alpha 16mm potentiometers.
- Premium 22 AWG solid core Silver-plated copper wire with Teflon insulation, for superior signal transmission.
- Audio-grade shielded wire.
- Lead free, Silver-based solder.
- True bypass.
- Fully hand wired.
- 3 years warranty.