This is a faithful replica of the Buzzaround circuit. It’s a great circuit for strong and loud fuzz sounds with great sustain. Background noise is also relatively low in comparison to other popular circuits. This pedal is becoming quite a favourite of ours. The pedal is fitted with a pair of Newmarket CV7007 and a MullardOC42 germanium transistors.
We follow our same tradition of extreme attention to detail when putting these pedals together. Every component used is of the highest quality, with absolutely no compromise. We use shielded audio-grade wire, Silver plated hookup wire, Alpha pots, Carling footswitches, all put together using Silver-based solder. The circuit is housed in a diecast aluminium enclosure, professionally finished in Titanium Grey.
- High quality diecast aluminium enclosure, professionally finished in Red Sparkle. These are very durable and absolutely gorgeous enclosures.
- A set of hand selected NOS germanium transistors; a pair of Newmarket CV7007 and a Mullard OC42.
- NOS WIMA TFF film capacitors.
- NOS Philips electrolytic capacitors.
- NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors.
- NOS Sylvania Germanium Diode.
- Genuine premium Carling or Alpha footswitch.
- Premium Cliff UK jacks.
- Alpha 16mm potentiometers.
- Premium 22 AWG solid core Silver plated copper wire with Teflon insulation, for superior signal transmission.
- Audio-grade shielded wire.
- Lead free, Silver based solder.
- True bypass.
- Fully hand wired.
- 3 years warranty.
- Dimensions: 120 x 94.5 x 34 mm (W x D x H).
There are no reviews yet.