Tup Fuzz is a high gain fuzz pedal reminiscent of a specific variation of pedals that often people refer to using a particular animal’s head. This is precisely where the name “Tup” Fuzz comes from. The pedal is fitted with two extra toggle switches for boosting the mid and bass frequencies, making the pedal much more versatile. It can easily venture into other variations’ territories.
We follow our same tradition of extreme attention to detail when putting these pedals together. Every component used is of the highest quality, with absolutely no compromise. The circuit is also housed in a high quality, professionally powder coated, aluminium enclosure.
- Aluminum enclosure in matt black finish. These are very durable and absolutely gorgeous enclosures.
- Hand selected and matched NOS BC239C silicon transistors.
- NOS Mullard “Tropical Fish” C280 polyester capacitors.
- NOS RMC/Mallory, Philips, and Murata ceramic capacitors.
- NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors.
- NOS clipping diodes.
- Premium Cliff UK jacks.
- Alpha 16mm potentiometers.
- Premium 22 AWG solid core Silver-plated copper wire with Teflon insulation, for superior signal transmission.
- Audio-grade shielded wire.
- Lead free, Silver-based solder.
- True bypass.
- Fully hand wired.
- 3 years warranty.
- Dimensions: 120 x 94.5 x 34mm (W x D x H).